Flamingo Candles | August Box

This months box is again another cute packaging, it's very pastel in colours and just reminds me of mermaids and the beach. The scents overall where very soft, and refreshing to smell and when the monthly box arrived it smelt beautiful before I even opened it. So what was in this months box?

- Lemon & Lime Mojito

- Gooseberry & Elderflower
- Plum Blossom
- Raspberry & Salted Caramel
- Pink Prosecco
- Blackcurrant Jam
- Green Apples
- Candy Shop 

As you can tell this months box is full of food-like scents (which I love), but the first melt that caught my eye was the Pink Prosecco. The scent is so refreshing and sweet plus the name is cute! The Candy Shop melt is another sweet, sugary and mouth watering melt that has a perfect name (I wish all melts where this haha).



Overall, this months box is another favorite purely down to how sweet, sugary, and food like the melts are. Plus the packaging is a big win, it's very relate-able to summer and I just love it!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for Share this informative article. charcoal soap pakistan are you looking for this services.

    ReplyDelete