Clinique Redness Solutions Foundation - 03 Calming Ivory

Hey guys so I thought i'd include something a bit different on my blog today! A few weeks ago me and my mum went shopping and ended up buying lots of Clinique products after getting our skin matched and a free makeover! My mum has very "normal" skin, no issues, blemishes etc... The only thing I would say is she suffers with "Redness" mainly in the cheeks! She is also a medium skin tone colour....

This foundation is very good for coverage, it covers the redness and gives a neutral natural appearance. Applying this after moisturizing / primer using a foundation brush gives a flawless finish the colour is a perfect match for my mum ( I highly recommend you visiting a Clinque counter there is some in Boots & Debnhams stores ) where they can match you up for FREE and your not obliged to buy there and then...




The only negative thing I would have to say about this product, is that is is a squeeze tube type, which could become a pain when your almost towards the end of the product.... And that the tube isn't all that of a "huge" size but its still very useful and a new favorite of my mums :-)

Link on Clinque website £24.50 - http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1599/13188/Makeup/Foundations/Redness-Solutions-Makeup-SPF-15


Let me know what your favorite Clinique products are? :-) X

No comments:

Post a Comment