Flamingo Candles | September Box!

This months box was all about girl power, pink and red with sweet-food like scents. I'm in love with the packaging and this month has some of my favorite melts. So what's inside?
- Lilac
- Old Books
- Bubblegum
- Thunderstorm
- Cherry Amaretto
- Banana Pancakes
- Lime & Black Pepper
- Black Raspberry & Vanilla- Lilac
- Cheesecake Crunch (27 month special) 


First off, BANANA PANCAKES! Oh my, this is the best melt of the box and possibly all time round. Pretty sure we've had all of these melts previously (which is slightly disappointing but I suppose what should I expect after being a member for over two years lol), the bubblegum is another sugary melt.


However, the old books put me way off and probably my least favorite... It just has that odd, old/dusty smell to it which I'm not a fan of lol. Plus, the thunderstorm isn't all that great either its again a dull scent not very food or floral which I am obsessed with.


PLUS, this month is my 27 month celebration and I got an extra wax melt in the scent 'cheesecake crunch'. Again, I've ordered this separately off Flamingo Candles several times and it's beyond one of my favorites. It's food like, but honestly reminds me of the best desert, CHEESECAKE! 

Overall, another great #MeltCrowd subscription box packed full of food scents! Make sure you join the monthly subscription on Flamingo Candles website here; (Make sure you tag me in photos!)

No comments:

Post a Comment