Rimmel London Natural Bronzer " Sun Glow 025 "

Rimmel London bronzer - " Sun glow 025 "

This product can be purchased at any high street drug store .e.g. Boots, Superdrug etc, at a cheap retail price of £5.99 (Link at end).

Product application: When applying this product I prefer to use an angled brush and swipe across the center of the bronzer about 2-4 times, then gently swipe downwards on my cheek bones (to identify my cheek bones I push my lips to one side and then apply). I swipe about 3 times or once a light bronze look is appeared (Not too much to stand out dramatically).





Once applied I like to add a blush just about and on the apples of my cheeks, and blend downwards into the bronze to get a " contour " appearance. 

Boots link £5.99: http://tinyurl.com/ycrfoz6

No comments:

Post a Comment