Mally Beyond Brightening Concealer " fair "

Mally concealer " Fair "

This concealer was purchased from a QVC set in the color " fair ", when I first received this product I expected the color to be wrong as it looked darker, as my skin type is porcelain. 


However, the color is perfect! it is super light and a perfect match, I apply this product in an upside downwards triangle shape and then blending inwards towards my nose. I prefer to blend using my finger tip as I get a better effect and I find using my fingertip to create the triangle shape is a lot better as I feel I get my product use. 


However, along with this set, I did receive the Mally Concealer brush, which is a very unique product. To get the fibers you pull downwards the top part which displays the top bits of the fiber, I like to use this when blending the concealer up close to my eyelid and inner eye corner. I also use this product by dabbing it onto the concealer and blending across any blemishes and blackheads which I feel need extra coverage. But the best thing I love about this product is that once you've finished you can push the lid upwards and it keeps the brush fibers protected and the lid isn't one which you pull off and can easily loose as it stays attached.


Don't forget to leave your comments & feedback/suggestions.


No comments:

Post a Comment