The Body Shop Lip Butter - " BlueBerry "

The Body Shop butter - " Blueberry "

This product was purchased off The Body Shop's website (Along with lots of other goodies!), when I first got this product it smelt gorgeous!!! 


The tub this product comes in is a perfect size! It can fit into a pocket, bag, purse anything!! And on a plus side its the perfect size for your finger tip, I can place my fingertip inside the tub and get some of the product on my finger without having issues.


Application: Once applied this product my lips felt smooth and velvet, perfect for winter or cold days! But the scent of the product gives a great spring feel!

Unfortunately The Body Shop has sold out of this product but they have similar available in other flavors on there site, for £4.

No comments:

Post a Comment