BonjourHK Skincare | Ad

Hey guys so I recently won a competition over on my Instagram profile from an Asian company BonjourHK who sell all types of Skincare, Cosmetics, Fragrances and pretty much anything a girl OR guy would need! Within the prize I won I was first off expecting it to arrive within 3-4 weeks as it's being shipped form another country. To my surprise I received my parcel within a week, completely secure in a box with bubble wrap to protect my goodies! 

The first I want to talk about is the Dr.Bauer sonic cleanser, I was super excited to try this as personally I think cleansers are a much "cleaner" approach to you're skincare. At first it was packaged super cute, a clear box which I love because you can see exactly what the product looks like! It comes on a cute silver stand (which is available in different colours), and a head protector. First off I want to state this product requires batteries (one AAA battery which are not expensive!), the box does state the product is also waterproof which would be a huge benefit if you are to use this in the shower! However, I am  yet to test if it is actually waterproof as I cleanse after washing my body and personally have no need to trail it. Now the major thing I LOVE about this product is the head bit which you apply to you're skin is super super soft, honestly words can't describe how soft it felt for people like myself who have sensitive or acne areas this is PERFECT! You press the grey button in the centre once and it begin to softly vibrate and I used this in a circular motion slowly across my face after damping it first with warm water and applying my cleanser. Click here to view the product on the website.







The product I use first out of the three is the Deep Cleansing Oil, which is a Disney special edition! I am going to be honest, I have never used an oil to remove makeup before and was not expecting it to work. I had to read up on this product first to understand exactly how to use it, at first with all my makeup on I applied one pump of this oil and rubbed it into both my palms. I began to rub it all over my face in circular motions and it made my skin feel very silky and looked clear like I hadn't applied anything to my skin! Then I rinsed my hands under warm water for a few seconds, then again rubbed my face with both palms in circular motions. The product instantly became soapy and like a wash, I even rubbed it across my eyes (Which I had a ton of eyeshadow, mascara and eyeliner on!). I then rinsed my face with warm water and washed all the product off my face, to discover my makeup had been completely removed! I mean ALL of it gone, even all my eye makeup AND it had not smudged or left black marks (Like mascara normally does!). I can honestly 100% say I love this product, it removes ALL of my makeup easily. With super sensitive skin I am shocked to say but I have not broken out or had any issues with this product either, I will be 100% looking into purchasing this again once I run out!Click here to view the product on the website.



And finally the third product I won was the AHA+BHA Face Wash, this product is used to cleanse you're skin after removing makeup. I decided to test this out with the sonic cleanser I won by damping the head first then applying a small amount onto the head. The product is like a milky white substance and when you apply it becomes very milky and soft onto you're skin. After rinsing, I found it left my skin extremely soft and smooth it didn't dry out my skin or make it more oily which was perfect! I will admit after using this product for about 1 week I did notice I broke out a little more than what I normally would (Only about two breakouts more, and usually people suggest you trail a cleanser for 3-4 weeks before judging so I will continue to use this!), although I do love how smooth it leaves you're skin. Click here to view the product on the website


Overall, I am extremely impressed with this brand, not only because of how much of a positive influence I had with the products but with the prices! The sonic cleanser retails at HK$79 (US$10.18) which is about £6.49, the face wash retails at HK$65.10 (US$10.19) which is around £6.49 & the deep cleansing oil retails at HK$77 (US$11.47) which is about £7.31. (Please note I tried to exchange currencies online so it could be out a little!). So all these products are by far on the cheap side of things, plus this company stock up on so many other product including makeup and high end brands including Clinique!!! I will be sure to checkout and do a little shopping with this brand once I can get some money together! Let me know in the comments below if you have ever tried anything from BonjourHK , would you like to? X

BonjourHK Website - Click here
BonjourHK Instagram - Click here
BonjourHK Twitter - Click here

--------------------------------------------------------------

DISCLAIMER: This is an Ad post, the company sent me this phone case for an honest review + feature post, all thoughts and pictures are my own and have had no influence.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. Hi I'm Amy's mum and I tried these products too from bonjour and have to admit I was totally impressed.. being 42 years old my skin is good I don't have trouble with it but I was so impressed how soft and fresh it felt after using it.. and the oil for getting make up off was something I've never experienced before and I'm totally in love with it ..Amy when u put your order in I want one of them it's fab..

    ReplyDelete