Lipsy Coat | NYSale

Among all the crazy Boxing Day and January sales Lipsy threw massive deals on there website and in stores! In particular, on a coat I've had my eye on for a few months now which is from the Michelle Keegan collection.



It's in a parka green style, with gold detailing throughout and a gorgeous fluffy furry blue inner and hood! It stands out so much its beautiful, and I've already been wearing it out and about going to and from work, to the local store and even on the very few shopping trips. I get people coming up to me, complementing me and asking where it's from! 



I'm in love, plus the quality of the coat is out of this world. It's RRP is £98 but in the sale I only paid £49. I've had people approach me in the streets complimenting the coat, the only downside is I do struggle to drive in it as the length is fairly long covering the bum.
  • View the product on Lipsy's website here.

1 comment:

  1. premature ejaculation is a completely not unusual problem among most men. this is due to the fact there are outside and inner causes that affect the electricity and stamina of the males to continue a extended lovemaking. http://www.strongtesterone.com/reaction-male-enhancement/

    ReplyDelete