Elemis 6pc Skin Collection | QVC

So I finally got round to typing up about this amazing skin care collection I received for Christmas as a gift from my mum..  With many skin care products I struggle, with such sensitive, oily and acne-spotty "teen" skin I always break out or struggle to find a product that will work well.. As with any skin products I gave this one ad least two weeks before a seeing the difference and I must admit it works! This product is currently retailing for £49.92 click here to view online, whats included;




Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm (50g) 
This product is amazing! I've never seen something so different before, it's in a huge 50g tub and is in a balm like formula with the smallest amount needed to spread across the whole of your face! I apply this after removing my makeup (using an ordinary makeup wipe), I leave this on for about 2-3 minutes before rinsing off with warm water and patting my face dry. Although I have read other reviews where people have used this balm as a face mask (which I can see working), it's a very thick substance, smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling soft, fresh and beyond clean!

Soothing Apricot Toner (200ml) 
After using the balm, I instantly apply this toner onto a cotton wool pad (I use about 2-4 pumps which does my whole face). I pat the product gently across my whole face and it helps me feel like I am balancing my skin out (ensuring it doesn't dry out instantly!). 

Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (30ml) 
Now this product is suppose to help reduce fine lines & wrinkles etc... Which I don't exactly need as I'm still only young.. Although I did try it once or twice and you only need a small amount to cover your whole face! (I mean small amount too, about a pea size!)

Sweet Orchid Shower Cream (200ml) -
This sweet sugary shower cream is a love of mine! I use it on my body when I'm in the shower but I have put a small amount into my bath and it leaves it milky with small bubbles!

Sweet Orchid Body Cream (100ml) -
Again the same scent just helps to relax me, this product leaves my skin so soft and feels healthy not drying out! (I peronsally love to apply this on my legs after having a bath/shower)

Sweet Orchid Hand & Nail Cream (20ml)
This product is perfect sizing for my handbag for long shopping trip days! It's not too big, so fits perfectly and isn't too heavy! It leaves my hands feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.

Silver Tote Bag
And finally, the cute silver & purple bag which came with the products, this is just a simple travel style bag which I am currently using to store all my skin care products in. The only down side to this is it doesn't have a shut zip or button to close at the top...


Overall I love this set, more importantly the balm & toner has worked perfect with my skin.. I haven't broke out once, and I don't get oily too quick! Let me know if you guys have ever used Elemis products before?X

No comments:

Post a Comment