Lush Easter Haul 2016

So of course when the Easter 2016 items for Lush arrived in stores a few weeks back I was first to run and grab one of each of the products! 


Fluffy Egg (Bath Bomb) - £2.95
This bath bomb is the most affordable out of the Easter range, plus it's super cute looking, average size AND it fizzes away smelling gorgeous. 


Which Came First (Bath Bomb) - £6.95
Another returning bath bomb from last year, I knew what to expect! I love these bath bombs, although they seem pricey you are getting three bath bombs in total! It can be messy trying to crack them open, some people like to smash the sides or others like myself take a more risky approach by trying to cut them open! (Please take care if you do this) This bath bomb smells so tasty and sugary, plus they seemed to open fairly easy to crack inside and find out if you got a cute chick bath bomb or a bunny one! I received two chicks in my (slightly gutted as I wanted one of each but oh well!)



Bunch Of Carrots (Reusable Bubble Bars) - £6.25
This year Lush brought back the reusable carrots! Which I love, because they look cute and of course, you can reuse them! I've only used the pink carrot so far, at first I thought they weren't going to last long as I thought they was smaller than last year. So far I've used the pink carrot three times and it seems to still have lots of life left which is all good!



Humty Dumty (Bath Bomb) - £6.95
This product is new to 2016 and to Lush! I've never seen this product before but seen as you have to crack it I loved the idea of getting my hands on this! When I asked in store staff they explained inside you would have a egg bath bomb, after a struggle to crack this product open I discovered it didn't really look like an egg. In fact, it pretty much stuck to the sides of the bath bomb, after a bit of research I noticed a few people also had the same issue as me. I was pretty disappointed since after a few weeks I saw people did get an egg shaped product which looked perfectly shaped! So not happy! Otherwise, the product fizzes out in a bright blue which I loved!





Golden Egg (Bath Bomb Melt) - £3.95
If I'm to be honest, I wasn't planning to purchase this product because of how glittery it was. But after much persuasion by the store staff, I added one to my collection and I was so proud I did! I expected this to explode and fizz like a normal bath bomb, but when I placed it in the water it slowly melted out the glitter layer, to more of a yellow fluffy layer, to a milky cream layer! And then finally to the fizzy bath bomb layer, it took ages to finally melt away, and it smelt so sugary and sweet.




Now I know some of the products in this haul isn't Easter theme, but I picked them up and why not include them?

Razzle Dazzle (Bath Oil) - £2

The bath oils are very small in size, you can hold among two fingers! I didn't know what to expect, but for a cheap price I thought i'd give it a shot. I placed in the water, and it slowly began to melt away, a light pink milky color in the water. And before long the oils started to push out of the product, float around in the water. When the oil eventually melted away, it left the water a nice pinky color, smelling so strong and very silky on my skin! I must admit I was shocked such a small product could do such a thing, I love them and want more and more!



Flowering Tea (Reusable Bubble Bar) - £4.95
As with most, I love using reusable products from Lush purely because they are 100% worth the money. This product is very lavender scented, relaxing and perfect for a hot bath before bed! I've only used this once since I bought it, but I've seen others write about how at the end pink flowers fall out of which I'm super excited about!


Let me know in the comments below which your favorite is? I am for sure wanting to buy some more fluffy eggs, golden eggs and which came first bath bomb! X

No comments:

Post a Comment