Flamingo Candles | March Box

So this months box arrived in style! Packed with lots of different exclusive and preview melts and it included the super cute Bunny Kisses from the Easter collection.. Not only did I fall in love with the melts, I was surprised to discover the free melt marked with a big 9 and Candy Floss text. After being subscribed to the melt crowd for 9 months now I received a free candy floss melt from the CIRCUS collection.



Spring Break - Melt Crowd Preview
Out of all the melts in this months box, I will admit this is probably my least favortie. For some reason it just really reminds me of mens aftershave spray! The smell is very strong and powerful, but also very "fresh" like.

Ylang Ylang & Bergamot Essential Oils - Melt Crowd Preview
This melt is another favorite of this months box! The B.A.R.E collection is such a strong scent that lasts for so long! The smell of this melt is very spice orientied and very wood like! I just love it and so excited for the melt to arrive!

Spearmint - Melt Crowd Exclusive
This melt is a very strong, powerful smell of a fresh, clean and very minty. I personal don't mind this scent, I find it very uplifting and relaxing when it's a dull day it helps to keep me awake! (Perfect when i'm trying to do assignment work!)

Bunny Kisses - £2 Click here to view online.
I was so happy to get a bunny kisses in this months melt! First off because it's super cute, in the wrapping and without! Plus, when I burnt this it lasted a lot longer than what the other melts do, it's scent was double as strong. And it was very sweet scenteded, almost reminding me of rhubarb and custard.

French Lime Blossom - Melt Crowd Exclusive
This is another fruity, clean scented melt that reminds me of outdoors or when you go into a flower floral shop! 

Mango & Dragonfruit
Another melt from this months box which I love! This melt smells very magno like with fresh clean fruity hints. 

Easter Egg - Melt Crowd Exclusive
This melt is probably my favorite out of all the melts in this months box, it's scent is packed full of a sweet, sugary, candy chocolate smell. Its a scent that isn't over powering, or too "chocolately" and is just smells so tastey! I can't believe this is an exclusive because I have fallen in love with this... All I can hope is it comes around again soon! 

Very Vanilla - Melt Crowd Exclusive
I love this melt, as you might be awhere anything sugary and sweet is a love to my heart! The scent is a milky cream vanilla and just so yummy! I can't believe this is an exclusive because I really love this and would buy again! 

Candy Floss 
After being subscribed for 9 months with the Melt Crowd now I received a surprise melt which I was totally not expecting! PLUS, It was the candy floss scent from the CIRCUS theme which I love. A sugary, sweet and candy like melt perfect for the Easter period!



Overall, I am really in love with this months box... Purely because all the scents are very tastey, sugary and perfect for the easter season. Plus, majority of the melts included where either preview or exclusive which was suprising to recieve so many of that type! I really can say this might even be my favorite box so far!
Let me know if you guys are subscribed? Whats your favorite? Which seems the nicest to you?X

No comments:

Post a Comment