3 Melt Egg | Yankee Candle

Hey guys! As Easter is moving closer and closer towards us I managed to get my hands on the new Yankee Candle 3 melt egg gift set retailing at £7.99 (click here to view online). It's a small plastic egg with Yankee logo text & jelly beans with a cute ribbon at the top with a tag attached giving info on the three melts inside.



It slides apart in half with three melts inside including; with each melt burning up to 8 hours!

1. Jelly Bean
I love this scent, after purchasing the large jar last year I was super excited to see this in a melt form! It's bursting smell is full of sugary sweet candy like scents, the only down side is I'm super disappointed you can't buy this separate. The only size available separate and not in a gift set is a large jar for £21.99 (click here to view online).

2. Summer Scoop
This melt retails for £1.49 in store (click here to view online), another tasty scent full of sugary fresh strawberry smells. It does live up to the name in regards to scents, one that gets me hungry for sure!

3. Cappuccino Truffle
And again, this melt currently retails for £1.49 in store (click here to view online). It's scent is very chocolate flavored packed with the smell of strong dark coffee! One of my favorite delicious scents from Yankee!



Overall I am slightly disappointed with the product, as two of the melts retail together at £2.98 meaning the rest of the price (£5.01) was funded on the jelly bean melt (which I do understand is rare & exclusive) plus the egg packaging... Slightly overpriced in my opinion.. I would of much rather receive two limited edition exclusive melts (which I have noticed Yankee's site state you receive Bunny Cake as well as Jelly Bean, I have contacted them to query this as it seems unfair!). Thank you for reading, let me know your thoughts?X

No comments:

Post a Comment