Lush Oxford Street | Mini Haul

Hey guys, so in case some of you don't know Lush Oxford Street store sell exclusive products which are not sold in any other store. But, the problem is this store is over 4 hours away by car for me, it would cost a lot to get there! (About £100 for the train and £200+ in petrol).
I found an amazing girl (Instagram link here) who was visiting the store and was willing to buy to products (any of my choice) and post them! I was so excited (of course I had to pay all via PayPal), and the products arrived perfect!

I ordered a Tweet bubble bar and Down the rabbit hole bubble bar, but as a surprise I received a Furze bath melt which I'm in love with! All three of these products are exclusive and classed as "rare".




Tweet Bubble Bar - £3.45
Oh my... Where to begin? This product is super cute looking, some say they are ugly or creepy but I'm in love with them! The smell is very strong, reminding me of fresh oranges and a citrus scent. Although they are super cute, the product itself isn't huge in size and so you would only get one bath worth  out of this! But honestly, that doesn't bother me because he is too cute to use! (Yes I said he, because my Tweet is a man hehe).


Down The Rabbit Hole - £3.95
This bubble bar is my favorite so far this year, the size is HUGE! I honestly am in love with it, you can easily get two luxury baths out of this or even three or four baths if you like to use less of the product. It's such a colorful product too, the swirl pattern just makes me love it even more. The scent is very fruity reminding me of oranges and raspberries.  Watch an amazing short video I made on Instagram here.


Furze Bath Melt/Oil - £2
If I'm to be honest, I'm super excited to use this product as I've just fallen in love with bath melts/oils. They always look funky in the water, smooth on your skin and the scent is always powerful. This product smells very floral, and very parfum like! The only slight worry I have is this is packed full of small bits of elderflower, I just hope they don't stick to my body!



I haven't used the bath oil or tweet bubble bar yet, but be sure to follow me on Instagram to get the first looks for when I do. Overall, I'm in love with these products if I could I would 100% buy them again! Let me know if you guys own them? Would you wish to own them?X

No comments:

Post a Comment