Mothers Day Surprise!

Hey guys! Today is mothers day over in the UK so I thought I'd write a short post based on what goodies I got for my mum! First off, I just want to say how lucky I am to have a mum who cares for me so much, she would literally do anything! She has always been there for me, helped me and supported all my decisions throughout life.


As with any celebration or season in the month where you are expected to buy gifts, I hate buying "Surprises". The odd one here and there is fine, but I always worry and get anxious over buying the main gift as a surprise because what if they don't like it? What if they feel unconformable when opening? Yup.. I think of these things!
So I decided to ask my mum a few weeks back what she would like, expecting the usual response of "Candles" or "Lush". But this time she informed me, no, actually I really am in need of a new purse! She told me how any would do, branded or non branded she didn't care! At first she was mentioning River Island purses, but after doing a bit of personal detective work I discovered she actually wanted a Ted Baker one! 



As a result, I decided to buy a mint green shade Ted Baker purse (larger ones as she does have a lot of loyalty cards etc). It came in a super cute box, and I got a free cotton bag too! Along with the purse (Which was her main gift), I also included a few Flamingo Candle wax melts which I know she loves the scent off... I got these in a big order I made a few weeks back as a few extras to include... And of course, a super awesome card to make her laugh and feel special!



On top of this I aim to make my mums day as special as possible tomorrow, making sure she relaxes, we watch movies, and have fun! I hope you guys do too! Let me know in the comments below how you celebrate? What you got/received/sent? + Don't forget to follow my blog over on the home page!X

No comments:

Post a Comment