Flamingo Candles scent melts duo!

As you may or may not know, I am obsessed with candles and whenever they get near the bottom I use the leftover wax in my tealight burner and burn off the rest! (No waste!), I recently followed Flamingo Candles over on Twitter and couldn't help but notice how pretty there candles looked! I had to try them for myself, of course I didn't know whether to pay full price for a big jar or try out the scented melts! So I ended up trying the scented melts which are £2 each....



The first one I was super excited to try out was the Rose & Marshmallow, it sounded sooooooo perfect! When it arrived I was slightly shocked, the scent wasn't super strong but did smell sweet! I began by unwrapping the scent and lighting a tea-light and placing in my bunsen burner, then placing the scent on top. It was like a solid white substance, it smelt so good and more stronger once it was out the packaging. 


After a few minutes of burning the substance instantly become a clear liquid smelling away so strong! It filled my room full of a sweet candy sugar scent it was perfect for my sweet tooth! 

Then the Strawberries 'n' Champagne was SO SO SOOOOO strong oh my! The scent was perfect, so fruity and sweet and just all round perfect, I cannot explain how in love I was with this! I decided to break this one in half and only burn half, the scent was SUPER strong it literally filled my entire room and you could smell it from all the way down the hall way! Using only half allowed me to get more out of the scent!

Overall I must say, the Strawberries one is by far my favorite, I will 100% rebuy these again I couldn't help but notice Flamingo Candles offer a subscription for the melts which I am considering on starting! 

Link for Rose & Marshmallow £2: Click here
Link for Strawberries 'n' Champagne £2: Click here

Link for subscription £10 per month: Click here
Don't forget to comment your thoughts below! + Subscribe to my blog now! Have you tried any of Flamingo Candles before? :-) Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment