Smashbox Photo-Finish oil free "primer"

This primer is a sample size of the original Smashbox oil free primer, this was received at Smashbox counter in a local boots store of mine. I got matched up at the counter for the primer which would be best for my skin type, as I have oily - sensitive skin which breaks out regular I was suggested to try this primer as it is oil free to help maintain my skin condition! The works at the counter were extremely friendly, they never pressured me to purchase anything and actually informed me about a scheme Smashbox have where you can have FREE makeup lessons on a certain focus area e.g. how to contour. The do one side of your face & you attempt the other side (A method to learn), of course they don't let you walk out with odd makeup they do fix it for you!

Anyway... back to the product ;)




This sample size is actually rather large for a "sample" and for the amount I use for my face I can easily say this sample will last me 2-3 weeks! Easy! I defiantly suggest you go to a counter and get matched up, and ask for a sample before buying the full size product as you can use it to see if the product agrees with your skin!
When I used the product it is a clear substance which applies onto my skin smoothly evening out the skin which allows my foundation to apply on even. I found this makes my foundation last all day, it doesn't look oily, it doesn't wear off my makeup or "slide" and I haven't had any issues regarding breakouts! I can assure you once I have finished this product I will consider buying the full size product!

No comments:

Post a Comment