Nextflix TV Series? | What to watch

Hey guys! So today I thought i'd do something a little different, and discuss what I like to watch on Netflix + why! 


1. Vampire Diaries

This is my number one TV series, I just love the story line and all the actors are pure amazing! What I love about this story line is the fact she goes from human to vampire, but it shows your AFTER being vampire and back to human?! Plus the super cute love story I just love! Personally I would 100% go for Damon (Ian Somerhalder), I'm just so gutted to find out Elena (Nina Dobrev) is leaving :'(


2. The Originals
The Originals TV Series is based off the Vampire Diaries, acting as a program before them..... I LOVE THIS! Oh my, the story line is so fierce and always got action packed as well as a love story twist? It's just amazing, I've finished all of these and so excited to see more! 

3. Heroes
I am a huge Heroes fan, I remember watching this over and over. I love the story line, I love how there is so many different powers I wouldn't of even image could be mentioned! Plus I simply love Claire (Hayden Panettiere) I would just love to be able to heal again!  


4. Orange Is The New Black
This TV series is very mature! It is very much like a "real life" story line, I love to just see where the story takes you, seeing all the action and drama! Although it can be very intimate at times, the story line pulls it together and its just pure amazing! I can honestly say this is probably one of them shows you'd just have to watch to understand!


5. Prison Break
Now... Prison Break was a huge rating last year, I remember going to lessons and always hearing about it. I began to watch the series last year and was rather shocked that they escaped out of Prison by the end of the first series. After seeing that I did loose interest, I should start watching again as I would like to get back into it! I LOOOVED it when the blueprints where tattoo'ed to him, I genuinely thought that was a genius idea! 


6. Game of Thrones
Game of Thrones is a huge huge favorite of majority of people at the moment, for me it is a least favorite. I'm not sure why but I just seem to loose interest, I find there is too many story lines to follow at once, this might just be me though. I do find it very action packed, very good actors and the story lines are very good! I am up to date with watching these but wouldn't rave how well they are like others do.


What do you guys enjoy watching? Leave a comment below letting me know! :-) X

No comments:

Post a Comment