TIGI S-Factor Shampoo & Conditioner | Glamour Magazine

Hey guys, so I recently subscribed to the Glamour Magazine (They have various offers/deals available). When I subscribed it was an amazing £1 for three months issues + these amazing hair care products from TIGI. After paying it was about a week and they arrived packaged perfect and huge huge HUGE 250ml size bottles! 


I decided I wanted to use these a few times before writing about them, at first when I used the Shampoo (After wetting / damping my hair) it was like a very light peachy colour, smelling so strong of PEACHES! It was so fruity and summery I was very excited, after I rinsed it out I then placed the conditioner which is a white liquid. It again had a summer fruity scent to it... I have been using this for about two weeks I must admit although these are generally pricey to buy they are 100% worth it. I usually wash my hair every other day, but with these I find my hair is perfect and doesn't need a wash till about 4 days later.... I've not had any issues with this such as greasy, dandruff etc... It has been fine and just a pleasure to use! Plus because the bottles are huge, I know this will last a good while! :-)



Have you guys ever used this product? Whats your fav haircare? Let me know in the comments! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment