Pandora Bracelet | BrandAlley

Hey guys! So today I thought i'd write about an amazing deal I got! A months ago I kept "tweeting" about this amazing deal BrandAlley had with major sale discounts! I ordered this beautiful Light Purple Macrame Charm Bracelet on 28/04/2015 for an amazing £10 including delivery! I purchased this in hope it would arrive for my mums birthday (May 15th) as part of her present (I also got her lots more don't worry!).


Anyway, much to my disappointment I had an email shortly after purchasing explaining there would be a two week delay, after that time was up.. I got another saying they are struggling for stock and will keep me informed, personally it was not looking good and I was worried! In that, I took to Twitter ranting to BrandAlley about how it had been an entire month without my product arriving and no delivery date has yet to been given. Within a day I had various messages sent privately with BrandAlley over DM's about my order number, delivery dates etc to be informed they would dispatch it within two days for me! I was beyond happy, moaning does get somewhere ;)! It arrived beautifully packaged in the original Pandora box, inside was the unique bracelet.




I was super happy, I couldn't believe it was only £10. The material is super lightweight, and the colour is perfect (A very light purple), it adjusts at the ends where the two silver tie ends pull apart and together to adjust it (Top open and slide on). Then you have the space in the center to add a Pandora Clip Charm! It's super pretty, super stylish and an amazing price! I'm super happy with this purchase, they offer it in various colours still so be sure to check them out while stock lasts!X  Click here to view the item on BrandAlley

Don't forget to comment your thoughts, have you purchased one? Are you a Pandora fan? Let me know below! Plus don't forget to follow the blog which feature is now enabled! X

2 comments:

  1. That's so lovely! I've having a nosy through BrandAlley now, so tempted to pick up a few early birthday presents! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! Pandora rings

    ReplyDelete