Yankee Candle Large Jars | x3

Hey guys! So two weeks ago QVC (UK) had some amazing offers over on there Yankee Candle Show, I couldn't help but resist purchasing some new candles to add to the collection!
I found this amazing set of three Large Jars for £43.50 (They usually retail for £20 each!!!) The first candle which i'm very common with is;


  1. Home Sweet Home Large Jar - This is a favorite of mine, it has a hint of cinnamon with spices blended it. It almost reminds me of the outdoors, fresh forest which is overgrown with oak wood and trees. It is just perfect and makes me exited for Christmas with it's winter feel!
  2. Cinnamon Stick Large Jar - This candle has an extremely strong scent of cinnamon burst out, it is 100% very winter like reminding me of sitting in warm blankets with a cup of hot coco!
  3. Fireside Treats Large Jar - I have never experienced this candle before, and was very exicted to try it out! When it arrived the first scent I got was super super sweet and candy like, reminding me instantly of the scent you get when you open a bag of marshmallows! I can honestly say I have fallen in love with this candle, it is my 2nd favorite (First being Vanilla Cupcake) I just love the sweet scent!
Overall, I'm super happy with this offer QVC had for us! It is still avalible on there site, let me know what your favorite Yankee Candle is? :-)

Link for QVC £43.50: http://www.qvcuk.com/Yankee-Candle-Set-of-3-Stock-Up-For-Winter-Large-Jars.product.704507.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-56-_-704507

No comments:

Post a Comment