Benefit Rockateur Rose Gold Cheek Powder | QVC

So I recently purchased this item off QVC in search for new cheek products and decided to choose this as it has been highly reviewed recently. It arrived in this cute little box, as usual Benefit packaging being super cute! It had a simple mini brush inside, where a mirror is when the lid is lifted up. 





At first I wasn't impressed it took me awhile to get the colour to come out but I then used another brush of mine and it worked fabulous! The colour is in between a pink and coral mixed together with a perfect shimmer, I found it applied smoothly with no issues, lasted all day long and really helped enhance my face dimension. As for the brush which came with it, I think because it is " new " and " unused " it needs to be used a few times, but I prefer to stick with my usual brushes but this mini brush is perfect for a handbag size / travel!  

Link on QVC £20.55 -  http://www.qvcuk.com/Benefit-Rockateur-Rose-Gold-Cheek-Powder-5g.product.204749.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-204749

let me know when your Benefit favorites are? :-) X

No comments:

Post a Comment