Mally bullet proof eyeliner - "Espresso" & "Midnight"

These two Mally eyeliners were purchased in a QVC set, they are both "bullet proof" one of Mally's specialties. Bullet proof means they don't come off until you want to remove them, they are waterproof / don't smudge you have 10 seconds once applied to smudge / remove!


The first eyeliner is "Espresso" this is a brown shade, this color I prefer to use along the top of my eye closeup to my lashes when wearing a gold/shimmer eye colour. Whereas the "Midnight" is a black colour which is my favorite, I use this product the most for my waterline as well as getting the inner corners of my eyes.




The first line towards the right is the Espresso shade on the line on the left is the Midnight shade. If you haven't yet tried these eyeliners I highly recommend you do! They came with a sharper in my kit too but you can use any sharper which would work fine :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment