Benefit cosmetics They're Real Eyeliner - "Black"

This eyeliner was bought off the Benefit's website when it was first launched, it is different to most eyeliners I have used as you have to twist the bottom which then allows the product to be pushed up. It is angled like a pen, angled which is suppose to allow you to easily "drag" the eyeliner along your lid to give a perfect finish.


So... My personal opinions on this product is that it very difficult to understand how to use, I am yet to master a "perfect" line. I find if you use this product on you eyes which have no eye-shadow or any other product is is easier. This is because if I apply when I have an eye-shadow I find the pen gets the product on and is not as "dark" and just ends up being totally messy as the colour doesn't show as much because it is getting eye-shadow on the part where the colour comes out.


However, this product is easy to remove I don't have any issues I use my makeup wipe and just rub it over and over a few times without stopping and usually the product comes off!

You can buy the product off the Benefit website for £18.50: https://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk/product/view/theyre-real-push-up-liner

No comments:

Post a Comment