Benefit Cosmetics Mini's " haul special "

Benefit mini's haul

So, I have recently reached 1k views on here and have decided to do a bit of a special post which involved more than one product in the same post!.

All the products included in this post are mini versions of the original product which can be purchased as a "free gift" from benefit when spending on there site, sometimes visiting counters in store they are given as a gift after purchases or sometimes Benefit sell these mini's as gift sets specials.


1. Benefit Lolli Tint - " Candy "

Lolli Tint is a product which is one of my many favorites off benefit, this product not only is an amazing summer time color but has multiple uses. This product can be used as blush stain for your cheeks, and also used as a lip color on your lips.


The color of this product is a vibrant pink and being able to use the product for multiple uses (Cheeks and lips) it gives you a perfect summer match! Although this mini is a sample size of the liquid version this same product can be bought as a balm (Similar to other lip balms etc and has the same purpose). Although the balm version of this product is easier to apply I personally think you get a lot more use out of this product.


2. Benefit Sun Beam - " Highlighter "

This product is my FAVORITE benefit item, this is used as a highlighter for your contouring. When applied it gives a shimmer shine to your cheeks, but the reason behind why this is my favorite product is because of how easy it applies and how long it lasts!


This mini is a liquid form which comes with a brush, it is easy to apply I dot about three to four along the top of my cheeks (just below my eyes downwards). I then use my index finger to blend the product leaving a shimmer shine.


3. Benefit POREfessional - " Primer "

This primer is an " ok " product, although it is award winning it doesn't go well with my skin (I think its generally because I am oily/sensitive skin type). This product has a tinted color and is a thick smooth texture, when you apply it to your face it gives a layer which I feel evens out your skin ready to prime your foundation. And the tinted color is a perfect idea which blends into your skin making it look invisible. The reason why I don't practically like this product is that I found after about 2 weeks of using it I broke out in a large amount of spots and I also felt like this didn't make my foundation last " all day ".


This sample size is a perfect amount if you want to test out this product before spending money on the full size, I would estimate this mini sample size lasts about 1 and half week use (if used everyday). You don't need lots a small blob will do your whole face.


4. Benefit Roller Lash - " Mascara "

This product was purchased when the March 2015 Elle magazine was released, this is by far my FAVORITE mascara available. Because the fact that not only is this a volumizing mascara, it also " curls " your lashes. I have never been a fan of lash curlers, always worried they would pull my lashes out but with this product it helps curl your lashes while applying product to them because of the amazing shape of the wand.


This product I have used for each day of when I have wore makeup since I bought the magazine in March, and still this product is no where near empty! I know for sure when I run out of this product I will be purchasing the full size, I've not had any issues regarding "clumpyness", it lasts all day and is easy to remove.



5. Hello Flawless Oxygen foundation - " IVORY "

The foundation is very good for coverage, I feel it can be built up for extra coverage and has a smooth silky feel to it making it feel perfect on my skin. I'm yet to buy a full size product of this foundation as I have had a issue regarding color matching, I feel like this foundation is more of a summer time foundation for me as I have porcelain skin tone and this is more of a deep color.



So overall, that's it for this post don't forget to comment your feedback & suggestions below :-)

Oh but before this ends, here is a photo of all the products applied to my hand before and after blending into my skin.



No comments:

Post a Comment