Laura Geller Italian Body Souffle - "Vanilla"

This Laura Geller product is also known as a body butter, it is a smooth creamy texture in a white shade. The smell of this product is breath taking, it is by far my favorite I have ever experienced, the smell is sweet, vanilla scent. 


The container of this product is plastic with a metal like lid, when you unscrew the lid there is a plastic overlay which you pull off to get to the product and once you've used the product put the plastic lid back on and it keeps the product fresh and prevents it for spilling etc...

Application: I like to apply this product after I have cleansed, usually after I have had a bath... I take a small amount of this product to my index finger and rub all over my arms and hands. It drys in instant leaving a moisture feel, the smell lasts so long and is noticeable straight away! Laura Geller offer this product in various other scents over on QVC (for UK), Once I officially run out of this product I will be sure to try out the other scents and let you guys know! But this is 10000% my favorite body butter.


QVC Site for trio of this product: http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-3-Piece-Italian-Body-Souffle-Trio.product.207366.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-8-_-207366

No comments:

Post a Comment