The Body Shop Tea Tree BB Cream " 01 Light "

The Body Shop BB Cream - " 01 light "

This product was ordered online off the body shop website for £8, I decided to buy this product as my skin is very blemish, red and acne prone... As I am extremely pale and usually a porcelain foundation I choose to get the lightest color available.


Application: Once I have applied my primer, I add a small amount of this to the side of my hand and apply using my index finger all over my face, when I first applied this product it went onto my face well, feeling smooth and dried out straight away making my face not feel oily.. However, I did notice that it looked somewhat patchy on my skin, I think its something to do with the color of the product, so I would highly suggest only using this product if you are using a foundation over the top which supplies a good coverage. I did try to blend the uneven colors out by rubbing into it more with my finger but ended up applying a little more of the product to balance the color.


Yet, once I applied my foundation and everyday makeup routine I found this did hold my foundation, it didn't become oily throughout the day and was well lasting! I've used this product for about a week now and not had any issues regarding sensitive skin, breakouts etc... 

Rating: 7/10
Product on the body shop site £8 - http://tinyurl.com/ptm76sp




No comments:

Post a Comment