Mally Universal Brow Powder & Filler

Mally universal brows

This product was purchased in a QVC set off Mally, and this is my favorite brow product!


So why do I love this product? Well, I have really dark hair, so generally my brows are dark. With this product you can use it as it is (powder) and get a really good look from it, in particular one of my brows has less hairs than the other among the center region therefore it demands more filling. With this product once I apply it's unnoticeable you are wearing anything on your brows! Yet what I love even more is if you dab the brush under a tap and get slightly wet/damp then apply the product it gets even more darker! And the more water/damp the brush the darker you can get! Which allows for lots of creativity from one product.

Mally brow double ended brush


So this brush also came with the kit and I love it! To begin with my brows I use the top end:

With this end of the brush I like to brush out all my hairs making them even and all flowing in the same direction, which allows for an easier application when adding the brow filler. Once they are brushed through I then use the other end of the brush to dab/swipe through the brow powder compact then start from the inner (closest to nose side) and begin to fill my brows in.


Don't forget to leave your comments/feedback below!


No comments:

Post a Comment