Coco Chanel Mademoiselle Eau De Parfum Spray 50ml

This perfume was bought from Debenhams, why there? Because they offer the beauty card scheme and in my local store they have lots of cosmetic stands to use your points :-) This perfume is one of my favorites, although of it's expensive price I only use it during special occasions such as meals, days out etc. The smell is very fresh, floral and summer like.... It is just perfect, I advise if you are considering on buying this product go to a local store where stocks it and sample the scent before spending because it is a lot of money! (As you can see I am almost near the end!)




Debenhams website for the perfume £68http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_123441900099_-1

Thank you for reading, don't forget to leave your comments below :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment