Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel

I decided to buy a smaller size of this product before paying for the full size, simply as it is a lot of money to spend on a product. I decided it was time to invest in a new moisturizer as I noticed my skin under my eyes, nose and above my eye brows was becoming "dry" and flaky although it was still oily. I think it is because my skin care routine is a lot of tea tree products. 



I apply this product in the morning, after I have cleansed and before I apply my makeup and then I apply this during the night after I have cleansed and used a toner. I have found this product works really great with sensitive/oily skin types, I have not broke out and have not become more "oily". When I apply this it doesn't look shiny, I use a small amount on my wrist to apply using my index finger and find it just works great! I am defiantly investing in the large bottle soon....



Link for the product on Clinique website: http://www.clinique.co.uk/product/1574/5047/3--step/Step-3-Moisturize/Dramatically-Different-Moisturizing-Gel/with-pump--Combination-to-Oily-Skin-Types

No comments:

Post a Comment