Favorite makeup brushes!

So I thought I would do a favorites post based on what brushes I currently use, it isn't many as you would expect! Why? Because I apply liquid foundations, liquid concealers and primers all with my index finger as I have very sensitive skin. So these brushes are some what very special to me!


The first brush is what I use for powders, whether it be for foundations or powder I use my bare minerals "flawless face" mini brush. This came with a kit from QVC, although it is small it is perfect, the brush is soft and applies easy to my skin, it doesn't irritate or cause me to break out. I would defiantly consider buying more bare minerals brushes.



The next favorite brush is my angled brush from AVON, I like this brush because the angle just seems to work so good with my face, I make a duck style face while contouring under my cheek bone, this applies the product easy you only need a little bronzer and it applies a large amount!


My next favorite is from Bobbi Brown, this brush is the "Face Blender" brush, i'm not 100% sure if this is suppose to be used for blush or not, but I found if I apply some blush it blends really well when I have contoured. I like it because it blends well, it doesn't irritate my skin and is just a great size!



And finally, my bare minerals "buffing eye" brush is perfect for eye shadow. Why? Because it is easy to blend two colors but it works great if you are applying just one colour, the size of the brush tip is perfect sizing for an eyelid.



Thank you for reading, don't forget to comment your feedback below! :-) What your favorite brushes??!Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment