Laura Geller Hydrating Spackle Primer

This product was bought off QVC and is one of my favorite primers, the product is like a cream. Once you apply the product to your face I prefer to add a blob to the side of my hand then use my index finger to apply and rub into my skin all over my face and my neck. The product dries out straight away and once you apply your makeup over the top it lasts all day long!! I have oily/sensitive skin and I have had no problems with this product regarding breaking out or oil issues, I also got my mum to test the product who was normal skin and she hasn't had any issues either! This product is just perfect!









£19.50 QVC price: http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-Hydrating-Spackle-Under-Make-up-Primer-59ml.product.205786.html?cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-9-_-205786

No comments:

Post a Comment