AVON luminous finish

This product was bought off AVON sometime last year, I use this product as a base for my face (almost similar to a BB cream). It gives a very glimmer glow affect and is perfect when applying a powder foundation over the top. I like to use this product over the top of my primer, and usually wear it when I go out clubbing. I find the extra colour is perfect to wear when out in a nightclub as it is "dark" and also, its usually very warm in places like that. So this works perfect! Why? Because the colour enhances your skin in the darkness of the place, but the extra liquid layer makes your powder foundation last long even in warm conditions. 



For me personally, I would not wear this product on its own and defiantly have to put a powder or some sort of coverage over the top. Because the colour doesn't match my porcelain skin, it looks more orange toned on me, but once you tone the colour down with your normal foundation etc it works great because the shimmer shines through and looks great in light giving a dramatic finish. 



Thank you for reading :-) Don't forget to comment your feedback below! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment