MAC Cosmetics Nail Lacquer - "Endless Night"

This nail varnish was bought from a MAC counter in stores, I bought this because it looked nude like, very natural and perfect for simple days. When I bought this it was packaged perfect, like MAC product is comes in a glass bottle following the similarity style as how there foundation is stored.




I suggest when you use this product, or any nail varnish you always give it a good shake first. The colour has a matte look with a quirky shine, the brush is simple. Nothing special. Once I applied to my nails I noticed it gave full coverage, I wouldn't say you need more than one coat of this product! I find after a few days the colour does begin to chip away so I would recommend applying a clear coat over the top for protection.




And of course! Don't forget once you've finished with a MAC product & the container is empty keep it aside and safe then once you get six product containers you can return to MAC & get a FREE lip stick! Xo


No comments:

Post a Comment