MAC Cosmetics eye-shadow "SWIMMING Lustre"

This eye-shadow was purchased off MAC I think sometime last year, the packaging of this product is simple yet stylish! I personally picked this colour as I went through a stage of obsessing with greens, I like to wear this shadow colour with outfits for spring or sometimes for clubbing depending on outfits (If I was wearing the green colour then I would probably use this shadow colour!). It also works well when mixing this shadow colour with others such as a silver or bronze which I enjoy to do a lot!



Although the colour of this product looks bright when you apply this to your eyelids it isn't as vibrant, it is more of a light colour which has a shimmer of glitter!


Don't forget to comment your feedback & suggestions! Thank you for reading Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment