Ravi Famous - "Keni Cigarette Slim Fit Jeggings II" | Ad

These trousers where bought online from Ravi Famous in the color "pink", I thought these would be great for the summer plus I loved the color! When they arrived the first thing I noticed was how light they were! The material is very thing and super super stretchy! Which would be great for summer, when I put them on the first noticeable issue is they are very very see through! As they are trousers, you can pretty much see your underwear! So I 100000% advise you wear some which aren't noticeable and less "colorful", they zip up the front with a clip to shut at the top.


Plus get 10% OFF any order and use as many times as you wish by just entering the voucher at checkout AMY10 plus if you use the code be sure to let me know either in comments on my blog, or tag me over in Twitter or Instagram and I will create a feature post based on what you bought, with your pictures etc as a thank you over all three social media sites! :-) Xo

Ravi Famous site for trousers £24 - https://www.ravifamous.com/product/ravi-famous/keni-cigarette-slim-fit-jeggings-ii/3869/

If you have any questions be sure to ask below in the comments! Xo

No comments:

Post a Comment