Laura Geller "Real Deal" Concealer - Light

This concealer is by far my FAVORITE! At first when it arrived I was shocked by the size, I thought it could of been bigger for the price I paid. But, judgment aside I placed a small blob onto my hand (I mean very small, very very very small!!!) and used my index finger to blend into my under eye. Instantly I realised how THICK this product is, it gave FULL coverage but it blended way beyond my under eye and all over that side of my face... The smallest blob I use gives me FULL coverage for my ENTIRE face! I can't get over it, that being said the size is no issue for me I can tell this is going to last a very long time estimate for over a year! I can't express how little you need for a full face coverage, I got the lightest colour since I am very pale. I do think the colour isn't the all that great, I do feel it makes me look a little "orange" tone but I use my Laura Geller porcelain foundation which is super pale and it tones it down completely - it then looks great! I recommend you use foundation/powder and don't wear the product on its own.





Link on QVC £16.52: http://www.qvcuk.com/Laura-Geller-The-Real-Deal-Concealer.product.226914.html?sc=SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-226914

1 comment:

  1. oooh this product sounds great, worth a try :) xx

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete