Asian Vest Top | Sportwear

Hey guys, so as per usual I am always on the hunt for bargains! I have recently decided to buy some "sporty" clothing (Trainers, sports bra etc) as I plan to take up walking, jogging and maybe even the gym! So I was searching through eBay and came across this beautiful baggy style top for ONLY £2.06 including Postage! I had to just buy it, one because it was so cheap but for two because I thought this would be perfect for sportswear as it has low cut under the arms!

Now as many of you may already know, Asian clothing sizes usually are smaller than what they say. On that note I decided to order a size "Large" just because I wanted it to be baggy anyway, but because I was unsure of what the sizing would be like. It took about a week and a half to be delivered (Which wasn't too long!), it arrived with its original tags on which I love because they are written in Chinese! Once I tried it on I think it fitted perfect to how I wanted it to be, loose and baggy style! To give you guys an estimate idea for sizing I am usually sizes 8-10 UK.






Click here to view the item where I bought off on eBay! 

Let me know in the comments below what you think! I personally can't get over the price! + Don't forget to follow my blog over on the home page X

No comments:

Post a Comment