Bobbi Brown Eye Shadow | Golden Pink

So I recently did a "Swap" over on Depop for this eye shadow, recently I am becoming more and more obsessed with golden, beige and silver shadows! I think its because they are natural but dramatic and just go with any clothing! This shadow stick is a "Cream" style, it twists up with the product coming out the top. You roll it onto and over your eyelids at first I was worried this would be hard to apply and get a even finish, but it worked perfect I rolled majority over my eyelid center then using a blending shadow brush I just sweeped around the outer area and blended it it! 






I have to honestly say I am in love with this shade, it's like a gold with a glitter shimmer. It works perfect for summer, daytime and evening wear! Let me know in the comments what you think? + Don't forget to follow my blog over on the home page X

Click here to view my Depop account.

No comments:

Post a Comment