BarryM Nail Varnish | NP 140

So I was recently going through all my nail varnishes and found this beautiful bright coral orange nail varnish off BarryM and was so excited to use it! Of course before using it I shook the bottle and then applied it to my nails, at first when I applied it was bright and perfect just as I expected. But after about 30 seconds it instantly dried into a very "plastic" like orange, its very pale and not the vibrant colour that you painted on it looks very dried out and worn down with no shine.... I left this nail varnish to dry then the next morning I took the pictures for my blog and instantly noticed the paint was starting to chip away already! I have to be completely honest I am not a fan of this colour I think its more because of how it dries and how it is so not lasting.. 






Be sure to leave your comments below & follow my blog over on the home page!X




No comments:

Post a Comment