Glamour Magazine | August 2015

Hey guys! So I recently subscribed to the Glamour magazine, and thought why not share a few pages and super awesome info with you guys! Especially since this is the August 2015 edition so won't be on the shelves for another month.


To begin with, most Glamour Magazine I have ever received usually come with a freebie... Although I was rather shocked to find this one never! Plus you usually get little simple packets stuck to pages right? Nope, not in this magazine either! You are simply buying the magazine for its pages and info only this time. To begin with, the first major thing which caught my eye was the Topshop competition!



This is an amazing contest which can be entered very easily, following the instructions of course! To win, 7 minutes inside the store to carry as much as you can! Personally I have no idea how I would even cope, I would go mad, wearing them on my head and all as well as carrying! I'l be sure to enter it soon, but first I need to scroll through all my photos to find one I think will be suitable! ;)


And of course, as I was reading through this majorly caught my eye! That's right, the summer edit which is worth over £93.99 for only £17.99. I headed over to the website straight away to checkout what was inside, to begin with the products I was super excited about was; Vita Liberata full size brush, Nails Inc, L'occitane and the Bourjois  crayon. I'm yet to be 100% sure if I will buy this box but I am hoping I will be able to!

Thank you for reading guys! Be sure to comment below your thoughts, will you be entering the Topshop competition? & Will you be considering on buying The Glamour Summer Edit box? + Don't forget to follow my blog over on the home page! X

No comments:

Post a Comment