Radox Bath Soak - Eastern Spirit

So as you guys are probably aware, I am a huge bath lover! I was recently shopping when I saw this and just had to pick it up, mainly because it was "Limited Edition". I always use Radox Bath Soaks they give off so much bubbles and always feel silky soft on your skin just pure relaxing! When I used this one, I literally only needed the smallest amount for lots of bubbles! It turned the water a slight baby pink light colour and the smell was very fruity!


Don't forget to comment below your thoughts, favorites? + Follow my blog over on the home page now!X

2 comments:

  1. I recently got a free bottle of it via http://www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/free-radox-bath-soak/, and wasn't too impressed, made my skin really dry after I had my bath I am glad I didn't have to pay for it though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this review, I love using this one - https://www.allfreestuff.co.uk/product-page/free-argentum-bath-sets I won it last week :)

    ReplyDelete