Clinique Foundation | Oil Free

Hey guys, so I recently went down to a Clinique counter in a Boots store to get a match for foundation. The woman at the counter was so friendly, after explaining how I have oily and sensitive skin which breaks out quite often I was looking for a natural look foundation that gives good coverage! We tested various colours but found the shade "02 Alabaster" was perfect for my porcelain skin, this shade gives me a little colour but matches perfect!

So I thought I would do a before and after of this product and then include a final look at the end, this is to give you guys a good idea of my skin condition and the coverage and colour of the product! I simply love this so much, I usually apply a powder over the top and primer + moisturizer under.






Click here to view the product on Clinique's website RRP £22.50

Let me know what you guys think? I have been using this product for way over a month and haven't had any problems regarding further break outs! Don't forget to follow my blog over on the home page!X



No comments:

Post a Comment