Santa Bath Bomb | Lush

So I recently did a few swaps for various lush products over on Depop, this Lush Bath Bomb was 2014 Christmas special for limited time and was one of my favorites! The smell is so fresh and bubbly it is a strong scent that always reminds me of what the scent is like walking into the lush store. 



After putting the bath bomb into my bath while the tap was running still, it instantly fizzed exploding out bright red colour and yellow fizzes. This bath bomb was super "powerful" it fizzed for a good five minutes before finally dissolving. It let out so many bubbles and was so smooth on my skin, it had a shimmer of gold glitter in the water but after drying myself it didn't leave my skin shimmery. Click here to view the video I recorded on Instagram of the bath bomb fizzing, and Click here to view my Depop account.

No comments:

Post a Comment