Rainforest Hair Butter | The Body Shop

So recently I've been trying out new hair products, I saw this one on The Body Shop website which suggested to use once a week. I began by using a normal Shampoo on my hair, after rinsing that out I applied around one scoop using my fingers over the ends of my hair then rubbing it through the top of my head (but avoid rubbing it into my scalp). I left the product on my hair for around 5 minutes before rinsing it off and then dried my hair normally. I found this product made my hair really really soft, it made my hair look like it was full of life instantly once it was dry. The smell was very "Rainforest" like, reminding me of the outdoors, fresh and "wood" like scent which was actually rather refreshing. I also noticed that I usually wash my hair every other day because otherwise it starts to get "greasy" but this product left my hair healthy and shiny for 3 days before I re-washed it but I could easily of gotten a full four days out of this! I was so shocked, I am honestly in love with this product, as it leaves my hair healthy I will be using this for an every-other-wash.



Be sure to leave a comment below & be sure to follow my blog over on the home page! X


1 comment:

  1. Never tried any hair products from the body shop but this sounds great!

    Chloe // chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete