Flamingo Candle | July Box

Hey guys! So I recently wrote about two Flamingo Wax Melts I purchased (read here), after falling in love my mum decided to subscribe to the monthly subscription on behalf of me! (Which i'm super grateful for!) As new subscribers you receive a FREE wax melt holder with your first order and everything arrived yesterday!


It all came in a big cardboard box with "Frigle" tape, at first I was shocked by the size of the box, once I unwrapped it it was full of polystyrene type things.. (Not sure of the name haha!) It had a white box under them which had this beautiful wax melt holder! A small card which had details about the melts in July's box, and then a small cardboard box which had blue tissue paper (Super cute!) which unwrapped to a bag with the Melts sticker on it!


The cute black and white stripe bag reminded me of being in a candy shop, getting your pix'n'mix! I had to honestly admit the scents are SOOO strong, I could smell such refreshing and fruity scents as soon as I opened the big cardboard box. Inside it had the 8 wax melts for July.



So lets begin with the melts in this box!

1. Raspberry & Salted Caramel 
This melt is so strong! You instantly smell the raspberry but it twists itself instantly with a Salted Caramel infusion, this is one of my new favorites it's so sugary and sweet I just love it! Click here to view 

2. Cucumber & Melon
I must admit I am not a huge fan of this melt, unfortunately it's strongly scented of Cucumber personally I can't seem to get any smell of the Melon as the Cucumber is so strong. Plus I am not a fan of Cucumber anyway, although this scent is very refreshing and perfect for hot summer days I think this would help relax and feel fresh! Click here to view

3. Mojito
Oh my! This melt reminds me so much of what you expect a Mojito to smell like! It has a very strong scent of mint leafs which has a very citrus twist, i'm yet to decide if I like this scent or not... But it's very strong and again refreshing for hot days! Click here to view

4. Green Tomato Leaf - EXCLUSIVE 
This melt is exclusive to only Melt Crow subscribers, unfortunately you won't be able to purchase this (Unless Flamingo Candles release later on in the year!). The scent is very fresh, reminding me of being in a green house or the garden. You can easily smell the "leaf" like scent but with a hint of tomato's twist it is very noticeable and refreshing.

5. Lemon Curd
I have found my new favorite! I would of honestly never thought I would love this melt but I really have fallen for it! It has such a strong lemon scent but its twisted into a sugary fresh smell making me feel all excited every time! Click here to view

6. Oriental Lotus & Rose Otto
This melt has a very floral scent to it, personally you can smell the rose a lot more! It's very light scented almost feeling warming to a relaxing evening, I can honestly say this is another favorite of mine! I just love it, plus the scent isn't too over powering its just perfect! Click here to view

7. Pink Lemonade 
I have to say this a top favorite, it's so "refreshing" as I keep saying but all these are perfect for hot summer days. This melt reminds me of roses and fizzy sugary drinks, the scent is powerful and strong but smells so perfect! Click here to view

8. Island Breeze - EXCLUSIVE 
I love love love love this smell, its so fresh and clean scented. I have to honestly say this is in my top favorites, I'm just so gutted that its exclusive only I hope they will sell this soon on the site because I have truly fallen in love with this!

Overall, this is my first subscription with Flamingo Candles and I have to honestly say 100% I am impressed. Not only with the packaging, but how perfect the scents are and just how much of a good deal this is!!! If you haven't yet click here to find out more about the subscription deal.


Don't forget to comment below & be sure to follow my blog over on the home page!X

No comments:

Post a Comment