Kipling handbag

Hey guys! So I thought I would write about this super cute Kipling handbag in a baby pink. Kipling is known popular brand, personally I love them because of the super cute charms that come with the bags!




The strap is adjustable in size, with cute pockets either side to slot stuff in and closes shut with a grey zip. Of course, there is two other zips on the front (which are real not fake!) and then leads you to the inside which is all grey with one zip area and some pockets on the other side. Ohh! And of course, the super cute pink fluffy monkey style charm which I just can't get over!




Don't forget to comment below your thoughts, do you or would you like to ever own a Kipling bag? + remember to follow my blog over on the home page! X







No comments:

Post a Comment