Hair Extensions

Hey guys! So today I thought I would write about my hair extensions, yea that's right fake hair! I have always dreamed of having hair down below my waist, yes my hair is already long and past my shoulders but not my waist! 


So last year me and my mum visited a hair shop in Chester where they had various human hair extensions, we tried a few on in aim to get a match and amazingly found shade 4 is a PERFECT match! I 100% mean perfect, people genuinely think my hair is that length and honestly can't tell! I have never dyed my hair colour so maybe that has a influence, who knows! As majority of people would know, you can get different types of hair extensions but I decided to choose clip in, this is because I don't always wear them and would probably find it annoying having such long hair all the time! Plus if you buy clip in extensions you can always take them to the salon and get them weaved in at a later date!


These extensions cost me somewhere around £130-£150 (I can't quite remember), the cost a lot more because they are human hair (which means you can apply heat to them, wash them etc). And because of the length, I choose to get 22" which comes just belowmy waist and just above my hips the perfect length for me! They come in sets of clips you have;
x2 single pieces (One clip per piece)
x2 double pieces (Two-clips per piece)
x2 triple pieces (Three-clips per piece)
x2 quadruple pieces (Four-clips per piece)

I place the two double pieces first on the same hair line (So if you are to clip your hair up like you were to hair dry or straighten, the first line). Then the two double pieces on the same line, and then the two triple pieces on the same line and the quadruple pieces 
on a line of there own because they are so long! I find that I sometimes can skip and not wear both quadruple pieces because they are so thick with hair! One thing I must note about wearing hair extensions is they do get very notty and tangled! 


Don't forget to comment below your feedback, do you guys wear hair extensions? Let me know! + Don't forget to follow my blog! X

No comments:

Post a Comment