Yankee Candle | Strawberry Buttercream

Hey guys! As you know I am a huge lover of Yankee Candles, I recently got this one as a swap over on my Depop! I was so excited because I have never tried this scent before and since my all time favorite is Vanilla Cupcake I thought I would just fall in love with this one? I think its because the picture looks so sugary and tasty!



When it arrived I was rather shocked by the scent, it isn't at all what I thought it would be like... It does have a scent of strawberries to it but it is over whelmed by the smell of the buttercream. Usually I think of buttercream being all buttery, and sugary but this scent has very less sugary feel to it and almost like dull smell. It's very hard to explain but I have to honestly say this is one of my least favorites I was very shocked!


Click here to view my depop
Click here to view candle on the Yankee Website

Don't forget to comment below your thoughts & favorites + don't forget to follow my blog over on the home page X

No comments:

Post a Comment